Thursday 31 July 2014

The Best Part

Setting up a new home in a different city can be an experience by itself.... Getting to know the place...Finding a house on rent... meeting some helpful people & some who are definitely out to just make a quick buck. So as I say its the complete package!
After looking at 10 houses... the 11th one was 'the one'!!!

The best part about the new house is that its close to the airport so I get a chance to see different planes taking off n landing!!! Finally can watch at leisure instead of being driven away or rather whistled away by cops because they think I have bad intentions by taking pictures of beautiful planes!!!
FACT - I love Planes & the way they fly through the beautiful sky! Its a Man Made Bird!
I am always in AWE! Everytime I step on a plane there is a sense of WOW inside me that this beautiful thing is going to fly me!

Approach!

Cloudy BUT Sunny!

Lets Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment