Saturday 6 June 2015

Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not bringgood.


They say the difference between a flower and a weed is judgement.

 When I saw this picture I thought it was so appropriate because it shows us how easily we waste our time in being judgmental about ourselves or others. We do not live our life to the fullest or do things we enjoy because we think about every consequence that follows our actions or what a person will think about us. "If I speak my mind and say something honestly will I be judged for speaking the truth or will I be appreciated for the same? If I dance in public will I be judged for not being a good dancer or I will be my  worst critic and never want to dance again?"
Not that I am saying that thinking things through is a bad thing don't get me wrong there, but at times we do take it to another level. It is sad we waste our time either judging others or ourselves when we could be living our life to the fullest and letting others live theirs.
"It's okay to not be perfect. 
It's okay to make mistakes. 
It's okay to do something that you wish you hadn't done, 
because if we don't do those things we never grow."




  






No comments:

Post a Comment